Lost Bridge Village
1. Hobbits Club meets the first Wednesday of the month. Membership is $15.00 except summer months.
2. Crafters Unlimited is an area women’s sewing, quilting, hooking and craft club that meets each Monday of the month at the Village Hall. Call the LBVCA office for contact information.
3. The Village Social Committee typically hosts a dinner/activity on the first Saturday of each month. Email blasts are sent out for each social with details and costs. Sign up with the Social Committee to assist with one of the events.
4. The Garden Club meets the 4th Monday of each month at 9:30 a.m. except Summer months.
1. Fire insurance class code (ISO) for Lost Bridge Village is a 5.
2. The LBVCA Update newsletter is published six times a year. The newsletter is available on our website or you can chose to receive it via email. Subscribe HERE.
3. The annual meeting for LBVCA is held the 2nd Saturday in March.
4. Free WiFi is available in the Community Building lobby. In addition, an internet accessible computer is also available for our members.
5. Security Patrol. Our Village is patrolled by members of our Security Team.
5. LBV Library Catalog available for viewing online. Learn more HERE.
6. LBVCA Maintenance Assessment Fees can be paid by check or money order, credit card or via PayPal account online. Click HERE to pay online.
Other Useful Links and Information
AT THE LBVCA OFFICE
1. Notary Service is provided free to all property owners.
2. An access code for access to the Community Building, Recreation Center, & Library is available to Members in good standing. Access is from 7:00 a.m. to 10:00 p.m. Parents must accompany children. Your access code will also provide entrance to the Tennis Courts, Rec Center & Pool, and the Brush Pile gate. Please allow 2-3 days for code setup. A $25 fee will be charged for Renters/Changed/Reinstated key codes.
3. Lost Bridge Village phone directories are available to members for free. New directories are printed each summer.
4. Copier fees are waived for current members.
5. FAX service available to current members.
6. Village hall available to all property owners. Check at office for details.
The Board of Trustees meets the second Monday of each month at 6:00 p.m. in the community building.
The Architectural Control Committee (ACC) meets the first Monday of each month at 9:00 a.m. in the community building. Private meetings by appointment only.
12477 Lodge Drive, Garfield, AR 72732, USA 479-359-3204
Pea Ridge Military Park
War Eagle Mill
Wal-Mart Visitor's Center
Roaring River Park
Ole Applegate Place
UARK at Fayetteville
Big Cedar Lodge
Precious Moments Chapel
Silver Dollar City
Bass Pro Shops