In Beautiful Northwest Arkansas
A Covenant Governed Community
AT THE LBVCA OFFICE
1. Notary Service is provided free to all property owners.
2. An access code for access to the Community Building, Recreation Center, & Library is available to Members in good standing. Access is from 7:00 a.m. to 10:00 p.m. Parents must accompany children. Your access code will also provide entrance to the Tennis Courts, Rec Center & Pool, and the Burn Pile gate. Please allow 2-3 days for code setup. A $5 fee will be charged for Renters/Changed/Reinstated key codes.
3. Lost Bridge Village phone directories are available to members for free. New directories are printed each summer.
4. Copier fees are waived for current members.
5. FAX service available to current members.
6. Village hall available to all property owners. Check at office for details.
1. Hobbits Club meets the first Wednesday of the month. Membership is $15.00.
2. Crafters Unlimited is an area women’s sewing, quilting, hooking and craft club that meets each Monday of the month at the Village Hall. Call the LBVCA office for contact information.
3. The Village Social Committee hosts a dinner/activity on the first Saturday of each month. The Calling Committee contacts each resident for each social with details and costs. Sign up with the Social Committee to assist with one of the events.
4. The Garden Club meets the 4th Monday of each month at 9:30 a.m. except Summer months.
1. Fire insurance class code (ISO) for Lost Bridge Village is a 5.
2. The LBVCA Update newsletter is published six times a year. The newsletter is available on our website or you can chose to receive it via email.
Click on this link to be added to the Newsletter distribution list.
3. The annual meeting for LBVCA is held the 2nd Saturday in March.
4. Free WiFi is available in the Community Building lobby. In addition, an internet accessible computer is also available for our members.
5. Security Patrol. Our Village is patrolled by members of our Security Team.
5. LBV Library Catalog available for viewing online at
6. LBVCA Maintenance Assessment Fees can be paid by check or money order, or
by payment by credit card or PayPal account online.
Click the Pay Now Button ---->>.
~~Copyright © Lost Bridge Village Community Association All Rights Reserved~~